§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the Basic EU Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO): (see our imprint: [LINK]). You are not legally obliged to appoint a data protection officer.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to be stored, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail or establishing contact via a contact form is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the purpose of the e-mail contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
– Right of access,
– Right to rectification or deletion,
– Right to limit the processing,
– Right to object to the processing,
– Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request originates
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) In addition, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive further information on this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You may of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 6 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save the IP addresses you use and the dates of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation we save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel your subscription to the newsletter. You can withdraw your consent by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
§ 7 Use of comment functions
You can make public comments on certain offers on our website. Your comment will be published with your username. We recommend using a pseudonym instead of your clear name. It is necessary to provide your username and e-mail address, all further information is voluntary. If you make a comment, we will continue to store your IP address, which we will delete after one week. The storage is necessary for us to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in cases of a possible publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you if a third party should object to your comment as unlawful. Legal bases are Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b and f DSGVO. The comments will not be checked before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to as unlawful by third parties.
§ 8 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This shortens the processing of IP addresses, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
§ 9 Use of Social Media Plug-ins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above his initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, the IP address is made anonymous immediately after collection, according to information provided by the respective providers in Germany. By activating the plug-in, personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also do not have any information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) [Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications, as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 10 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
§ 11 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
§ 12 Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the services of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In doing so, we pursue the interest of showing you advertising that is of interest to you, of making our website more interesting for you and of achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called “Ad Servers”. We use Ad Server Cookies for this purpose, which can be used to measure certain parameters such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you access our website via a Google advertisement, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords customer’s website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. On the basis of these evaluations we can recognise which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called the relevant part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible for the provider to find out and store your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in several ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third party cookies so that you do not receive advertisements from third parties; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the “www.googleadservices.com” domain, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulatory campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling it in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers via the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please note that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this offer.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org . Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 13 Remarketing
Besides Adwords Conversion we use the application Google Remarketing. This is a process with which we would like to address you again. With this application, you can be shown our advertisements after visiting our website when you continue to use the Internet. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, which are used by Google to record and evaluate your usage behaviour when you visit various websites. This allows Google to determine your previous visit to our website. According to Google’s own statements, the data collected during remarketing is not merged with your personal data, which may be stored by Google. In particular, according to Google, a pseudonymisation is used for remarketing.
§ 14 Facebook Custom Audiences
(1) Furthermore, the website uses the remarketing function “Custom Audiences” of Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”). This allows users of the Site to display interest-based ads (“Facebook Ads”) when visiting the Facebook social network or other sites that also use the process. We are interested in displaying advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting to you.
(2) Darüber hinaus nutzt die Website die Remarketing-Funktion “Custom Audiences” von Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”). Dies ermöglicht es den Nutzern der Website, beim Besuch des sozialen Netzwerks von Facebook oder anderer Websites, die ebenfalls den Prozess nutzen, interessenbezogene Anzeigen (“Facebook-Anzeigen”) anzuzeigen. Wir sind daran interessiert, Anzeigen zu schalten, die für Sie von Interesse sind, um unsere Website für Sie interessanter zu gestalten.
(3) The deactivation of the “Facebook Custom Audiences” function is possible [here and] for logged in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Further information on data processing by Facebook can be found at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
Aroused your interest?
Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.